One of my favourite "flavourings" is cheese, and this recipe adds it to the Baked Potato Snack. At first I tried putting in the cheese for the last 10mins but it got burnt. Apparently it doesn't take long for the cheese to melt especially given the high temperature.
2 medium potatoes, unpeeled and washed (approx 150g each)
1 square slice of cheese
- Put a layer of aluminium foil on a plate. This will make cleaning up much easier afterwards.
- Cut each potato into 4 parts and place the pieces close together on the plate.
- Put the plate into the Healsio oven and use OVEN mode (w/o preheat) at 250°C for 29mins.
- When the oven beeps at the end of 29mins, place the cheese slice on top of the potatoes and extend the baking for 1min.
- Remove plate from oven and serve. Enjoy!
- Cooking time (minus preparation): 30mins
- Power Consumption: 0.7kWh