After trying the baked rice and French toast, I knew I would want to try baked potatoes next. I cut up a potato and tried 4 methods: 1) Dip first in beaten egg mixture - burnt taste. 2) Drip some oil and add some pepper - too oily. 3) As it is - nice! 4) Put in a bowl of water - nice texture too and not so heaty. All the 4 pieces were put to OVEN at 250°C for 30mins. The recipe below, if it can be counted as one, uses the simplest method, No. 3. I like to use the OVEN mode as it does not need water, does not require preheating, uses less electricity and it's easier to clean :)
2 medium potatoes, unpeeled and washed (approx 150g each)
- Cut each potato into 4 parts. I chose medium potatoes as this cutting will yield bitesize pieces.
- Lay out the cut potatoes on a shallow metal plate.
- Put the plate in the Healsio oven and use OVEN mode (w/o preheat) at 250°C for 30mins.
- Remove plate from oven and serve. Try them with tomato ketchup!
- Cooking time (minus preparation): 30mins
- Power Consumption: 0.7kWh